Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do i?

Assalammualaikum.


Do I?
Do I have a father or what? Then why my birth certificates had binti ......? Okay I know I shouldn't be questioned about this but this is my dilemma! I'm the type that love to know all things. For me, everythings had a reason eventhough we can't know what's the reason because it is written like that! But hell no, I still want to know the reasons hmmm. Am I kind of dumb or what?

Father, what is the exact feeling if you had a father? And ouh yeah, what exact father should do for his family?  Could anyone tell me? Did he had to love you? Care about you? Keep you away from mosquitoes? Heard about your problems? Keep you away from jerk schoolmates? Accompany you buying schools thinggy? Or at least give you some money for school?

Did you got all that? I mean from A FATHER?  Me? From A MOTHER? Ops correction, SINGLE MOTHER. Yes! I got all that from A SINGLE MOTHER! Can you tell me how I feel like want to tell him "Well hello FATHER, you know right that you still had a daughter who is still in high school and need money for education and hell yeah eventhough before this she doesn't need you but please remember the promise between you and HIM. Thank you." Actually I'm not that desperate for money but I doesn't have the heart to see my mom all that struggling for her childrens whereas her ex-husband could actually give a liltle help? At least? I know my mom doesn't like me talking about them but I can't because he had promise me. Lame promise! Erghhhhhhhhh.

My mom is a strong woman. I salute her! You're the best mom! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment